I have some fun news to share!
I was recently nominated for the Liebster Blog Award! My blog was chosen by the lovely Kristie from On Mumdays I. Check out her blog! ✨
Don’t know what the Liebster award is? I’ll tell you all about it. 😉
The Liebster award is a chain internet reward that is passed on from one blogger to another. It is primarily awarded to newer blogs, or blogs that have a small following of around 200 or less. It is a way of recognizing new bloggers and helping them stand out in the blogging community. 😄
The word “Liebster” is of German origin, and it has many translations, such as: dearest, sweetest, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, endearing, and welcome. It’s a great way to describe what the award stands for. 👍
I was provided with a set of eight questions to answer on this post. In addition, I will also list eight random facts about myself!
Questions From Kristie
•What is your goal? I want to make blogging a full time job and my source of income so I can work at home and pursue all of my own passions!
•Did blogging come naturally for you? I think it did! Creative writing and short stories, were strong subjects for me when I was younger, so it definitely helped me get into blogging a lot more.
•Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? I’m honestly not sure. 🤔 I’d personally like to be working independently by then, have more pets, travel outside of the US for the first time, and spend loads of time with friends and family.
•If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive – who would it be? Several people actually. My deceased grandparents that I never met (dad’s side of the family), deceased grandmother that passed away when I was very young (mom’s side), Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, and a lonnnngggg list of other comedians/TV personalities.
•Who was your inspiration? Parts of my inspiration for pursuing blogging came from the Minimalist Baker blog, and Hot For Food YouTube channel. Those are both vegan food related, which I am a huge fan of, and I admire them both greatly.
•Would you ever step out of your comfort zone? Absolutely! I don’t usually have much of a problem trying or doing something new.
•Would you collab with another blogger? I’d love to! I have tried a few times in the past to do that with a few bloggers, but nothing has come out of it yet. If you are reliable and good at working with others on creating content, then reach out so we can do a post together!
•Do you VLOG on YouTube? If so how many followers do you have?
I tried YouTube very briefly (we’re talking like two videos haha) and then gave up interest and didn’t go back to it. I’ve played around with the thought of doing vlogs, but I would probably keep them on Instagram or Facebook.
Eight Random Facts About Me
- I am an ambivert. Which means that my personality constantly changes back and forth between introverted, extroverted, and sometimes somewhere in the middle.
- My middle name is Kyriaki (kih-the-ah-kee). It was my grandmother’s name, and it is the Greek word for ‘Sunday’.
- I have a major addiction to hummus, and I usually keep three or more (I’ve also had six at once) containers in the fridge at all times.
- I used to sing a lot when I was young. I participated in children’s church choir, and I sang a few solos in choir productions.
- I’ve always wished I could have learned how to play the piano.
- I really enjoy playing video games on both PlayStation and Xbox.
- I have a part-time job working at a beauty retail store. I sell and apply makeup, and get to see products when they launch.
- I like running, but I haven’t found a way to stay dedicated to it.
That’s all of my own facts and questions answered! Now here are eight more for my nominees to answer in their own blog post.
- What is one of your favorite memories from when you were young?
- What is your honest opinion about veganism?
- Do you have any pets? If yes, introduce them!
- Would you ever get a tattoo? Or do you have any?
- Have you ever done something embarrassing that got caught on camera?
- How would you describe your best friend?
- Is there any place in the world you would love to visit?
- How close are you to your family?
My nominees are
Thank you everyone for sharing your blogs with me and the rest of the world! 🌎
The instructions for accepting your award and passing it on are as follows.
– Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award. (You can even use the same one in my post!👆)
– Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
– Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
– Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
Much love ❤️
What I’m listening to